At Communicloud Limited we are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
We reserve the right to update this Policy as we see fit so please review this Policy from time to time.
Information We Collect
In running and operating this website as part of our business we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. This data and information is detailed below:
1. Details of visits to our website and the pages and resources that are accessed that may assist us in understanding how visitors use this website.
2. If you have an account with us, we collect only the data we need in order to provide the service to you and fulfil our legal obligations due to the nature of services we offer. We store your name, address landline number and mobile number and keep a record of all text messages sent and the number sent to and from your account for a period of 7 years.
3. We do not share data with any third party and would only release personal data or transaction history where required to do so to fulfil a legal obligation.
4. You have the right to see what data we hold about you and you have the right to ask for your data to be removed. However, for legal reasons we may be required to retain some personal data as legitimate interest and we are happy to advise what we will retain at the time of you notifying us.
6. If you close your account, your data is removed unless you have used the service to send text messages. We are then required to keep a record of your identity and personal data for our legal obligations.
7. We use email to communicate transactions of your account. If you prefer not to receive emails, you should remove your email address from within your account.
8. Customer Data you upload is stored securely and encrypted. We do not share this data with third parties unless required to do so to fulfil our legal obligations.
9. Your personal data can only be viewed by the Company Directors. Your personal data is not available to anybody else.
10. Due to the type of service we offer we are unable to provide a service to you if we do not have your name, address and contact information. These are required to fulfil our legal obligations.
We endeavour to process all personal data in line with Your rights under GDPR.
For example, You have the rights to:
Withdraw Your consent to Our processing Your personal data at any time. You can do this at any time by contacting Us. In certain circumstances, We can process Your personal data without Your consent in line with the lawful processing requirements in GDPR. These include (amongst other reasons) where processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or to protect your vital interests.
Ask Us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal data. We would seek to rectify the data as soon as possible and usually within 7 days unless the request is complex.
Ask Us to erase Your personal data. This is commonly referred to as the right to be forgotten. This right is only applicable where there is no compelling reason for the continued processing of Your personal data. There are some circumstances where this right to erasure does not apply and in such cases We would notify You of the reason(s) why We need to retain Your personal data (unless prevented to do so by law).
Restrict processing of Your personal data where, for example, the data is inaccurate, being processed unlawfully or where the data is no longer relevant to the specific purpose for processing. In such cases, We would retain the data but We would not process it further without Your consent, or if processing your data is for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim, or for the protection of rights of other individuals, or for public interest reasons. In such circumstances, We would let You know that We intend to lift the restriction on processing Your personal data.
Request access to Your personal data via a subject access request. Your request should be made to Us in writing and We may ask you for proof of your identity before providing You with the data. There is usually no fee for making such a request however, in limited circumstances, We can charge an administrative fee (which will be based on the administrative cost of providing the information).
You have the right to ask Us not to process Your personal data for marketing purposes (including profiling). We will usually inform You (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise Your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting Us.
Obtain and reuse Your personal data for Your own purposes across different services (right to data portability). This right is only applicable to data that You have provided to Us, where We are processing the data based on Your consent or for the performance of a contract and when the processing is carried out by automated means. Where this right applies, the data will be provided to You in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We may also use the cookies to gather information about your general internet use to further assist us in developing or website. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive and then stored there and transferred to us where appropriate to help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. You can easily decline or remove cookies from your computer using the settings within the Internet Options section in your computer control panel.
Use of Your Information
The information we collect is used solely for our own use in developing our website and improving the services we offer to you:
1. To provide you with information relating to our website, products or our services that you request from us.
2. To provide you with information on other products that we feel may be of interest to you.
3. To meet our contractual obligations to you.
4. To notify you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes that may affect our website.
If you are an existing customer, we may under legitimate interest contact you from time to time to let you know of service outages, improvements or to inform you of new services. If you do not wish to receive these you can simply opt out.
We will NOT share your data with any third parties. This includes personal data you may have entered such as your name, address, email or telephone number and any sensitive data such as your clients mobile numbers.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
We use Encryption wherever possible but the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential and are reminded to change it often.
Disclosing Your Information
There may be times when we may be legally required to disclose your personal information, transaction history or use of the service to either the networks, PhonePayPlus.org.uk (the premium rate regulatory body) or the Police if required as part of any investigation into use or mis-use of any service we have provided for you.
Third Party Links
You mind find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them. We may or may not be affiliated with these websites. However, your personal data will never be shared with them.
Access to Information
You have the right to access personal information that is held about you. You can request a copy of any information that we hold about you, make a change to or ask to be forgotten or erased free of charge. Please contact us if you wish to make such a request.